Our mission has been to address the “root cause” or underlying mechanism that traditional western medicine struggles to define, diagnose, and treat. Our goal is to add value to you life.
Stem cell therapy promotes the reparative response of diseased, dysfunctional or injured tissue using stem cells or their derivatives.
Stem cells provide new cells for the body as it grows, and replace specialised cells that are damaged or lost. They have two unique properties that enable them to do this:
- They help create a healthy environment that helps the body heal
- They add cushioning & viscosity and attracts the body's stem cells to enable tissue growth
Why Choose Synergy?
- We use Wharton’s Jelly which has the highest concentration of Mesenchymal stem cells
- We use PRP with our stem cells
- We use ultrasound guided injections
- We use acoustic wave treatments following stem cell therapy to get you the best possible outcome
- Muscular tears may increase the risk of repeat injuries.
- intervertebral and facet issues
- Plantar fasciitis bone spurs
- Rotator cuff tears
- Persistent partial tendon tears
Quads & Patellar
- Quadriceps and patellar tendon tears
- Meniscus and cartilage tears
- Radicular and sacroiliac nerves and pinched nerves.
- Large joints such as the hip, shoulder, and knee joints.